ELMA-1 electrochemical apparatus for making sodium hypochlorite solutions: Use in medical institutions
Exchange of Experience
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Hypochlorite Medical Institution Sodium Hypochlorite Hypochlorite Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Lyus'en, G. V. Geiman, M. M. Lakiro-Skoblo, and V. I. Tikhonov, Designing Stabilized Power Supplies for Electronic Equipment [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Sergunina, Gig. San., No. 4, 16–21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Sokolova and V. A. Ryabchenko, Prob. Dezinf. Steril., Issue 25, Moscow (1976), pp. 54–59.Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Shura-Bura, Zh. Mikrobiol., No. 6, 58–61 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Shura-Bura, M. I. Vorob'ev, and V. I. Shlykov, ibid., No. 8, 9–14 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990