Use of spin label and spin probe methods in medical research
Research, Design, And Technology
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMedical Research Probe Method Spin Label Spin Probe Spin Probe Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Efimov and Yu. V. Bezdrobnyi, Structure and Function of Insulin Receptors [in Russian], Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Kol'tover, Spin Labels and Probes in Studies of Model and Biological Membranes [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.L. K. Starosel'tseva and E. S. Kosilova, Probl. Éndokrinol.,32, No. 1, 23–25 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Kamada, Y. Baba, and S. Otsuji, Inter. Symp. Biofluid. Membr.,15, No. 1, 27–29 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Kostzewa and M. Brustzewska, Biophys. Membr. Transp.,2, No. 2, 335 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Shea, S. Feirestein-Thelen, and A. Azzi, Biochem. J.,220, No. 3, 795–801 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992