Monitoring the relationship between application of chemicals in agriculture and psychophysiological parameters
Research, Design, And Technology
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Annamukhamedov, Algorithm Solutions of Medical-Statistical Problems On Programmed Microcomputers [in Russian], Ashkhabad (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.M. B. Annamukhamedov, K. M. Astanakulov, B. K. Kudratullaeva, et al., Nutrition of Healthy and Unwell Persons [in Russian], Ashkhabad (1989), pp. 14–15.Google Scholar
- 3.Study of the Effects of Pesticides and Plant Growth Regulators On Health of the Population: Provisional Methodical Recommendations [in Russian], Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Mukhtarova, Gig. Primen., Toksikol. Pestits. Klin. Otravelenii, No. 12, 181–182 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.Program for Development of Scientific Investigations and Acceleration of the Introduction of Achievements of Medical Science in the Field of Agricultural Technology [in Russian], Kiev (1987), p. 10.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991