Choice of optimal dimensions of eyeglass frames
Research, Design, And Technology
KeywordsOptimal Dimension Eyeglass Frame
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Zhuk, in: Materials from the Second All-Russian Conference of Ophthalmologists [in Russian], Leningrad (1968), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bunak et al., Anthropology [in Russian], Moscow (1941).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Miklashevskaya, in: Questions in Anthropology [in Russian], No. 18, Moscow (1964), p. 36.Google Scholar
- 4.Fleck, Heynig, and Mutze, Die Praxis der Brillenanpassugn, Leipzig (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.C. P. Creighton, Am. J. Optom.,38, 665 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Herrmann, Augenoptik, No. 4, 113 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Upmakher, Optiko-Mekahn. Promyshlennost', No. 3, 13 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Lobanov, News from Higher Institutions of Learning, Geodesy and Aerial Photographic Surveying [in Russian], No. 5, Moscow (1962), p. 51.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971