Analysis of control systems for extracorporeal-circulation equipment
Research, Design, And Technology
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Osipov, Principles of Extracorporeal Circulation [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. L. Ratner, Cardiac Surgery [in Russian], Kuibyshev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Amosov and V. A. Lishchik, in: Automatic Control of Physiological Functions under Pathological Conditions [in Russian], Leningrad (1971), p. 57.Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Galletti and G. A. Brecher, Heart-Lung Bypass: Principles and Techniques of Extracorporeal Circulation [Russian translation], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.F. S. Grodins, Control Theory and Biological Systems, Columbia University Press, New York (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979