On the standardization of housings of multichannel electronic equipment
Recommended For Large-Scale Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. F. Kabanov, M. I. Babchinitser, and R. A. Kapitanov, On the Functional Method of Construction of Medical Equipment, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 8, 15–20 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.E. L. Vainer, Selection of the basic parameter of normalization and classification of housings for medical electronic instruments, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 11, 5–10 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Vainer, On the application of the functional-unit method to the construction of housings for medical electronic instruments, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 12, 8–15 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Dolinskaya, On the standardization of functional units of medical instruments, Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 6, 13–21 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Methods and Practice of Standardization, Methodological Handbook edited by V. V. Izdatel'stvo, Published by the State Commission of Standards, Measures, and Measuring Instruments of the USSR [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967