Synthesis and properties of 1,2,3-triazoles that contain a ferrocenyl ring
- 53 Downloads
Ferrocenesulfonyl azide reacts with a number of aroylmethylenetriphenylphosphinomethylenes in dry methylene chloride to give 1,4,5-trisubstituted 1,2,3-triazoles (61–77% yields), which are readily converted to 4,5-disubstituted 1,2,3-triazoles and ethyl ferrocenesulfonate when they are refluxed in ethanol. The known tri-phenylphosphazo ferrocenyl sulfone and ethyl diazoacetate are formed in the case of the reaction of ferrocenesulfonyl azide with carbethoxymethylenetriphenylphosphinomethylene. The structures of the synthesized compounds were proved by the results of elementary analysis and IR, UV, and mass spectroscopy.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Methylene Chloride Sulfone Mass Spectroscopy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Boev, A. S. Osipenko, and A. V. Dombrovskii, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,47, 426 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Dombrovskii, M. I. Shevchuk, V. I. Boev, and V. N. Kushnir, Summaries of Papers Presented at the Anniversary Conference on the Chemistry of Organophosphorus Compounds [in Russian], Kiev (1977), p. 103.Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Shevchuk and A. V. Dombrovskii, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,33, 1263 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.R. H. Abramovitsch, C. I. Azogu, and R. G. Sutherland, Chem. Commun., 1439 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. R. Harvey, J. Org. Chem.,31, 1587 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Methuen, London (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Nesmeyanov, L. A. Kazitsyna, B. V. Lokshin, and I. I. Kritskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,117, 433 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. W. Hartzel and F. R. Berson, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,76, 667 (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.C. S. Rondestvedt and P. K. Chang, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,77, 6532 (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.G. D. Smitson, A. K. Bhattacharya, and F. L. Hedberg, Org. Mass Spectrom.,4, 383 (1970).Google Scholar