A means of increasing the effectiveness of ultrasound instruments
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. R. Vaver, I. P. Golyamina, and N. A. Khlopotunova, in: Ninth All-Union Acoustical Conference, Reports, Sections on “Transducers” [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Golyamina, Tr. Akust. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, issue 10 (1970), p. 45.Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Eronin, I. Yu. Kitaigorodskii, and N. A. Neverov, in: Ninth All-Union Acoustical Conference, Reports, Section on “Transducers” [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 129.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Bogdanov and M. D. Gurevich, Novosti Med. Tekh., No. 4, 27 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Merkulov and A. V. Kharitonov, Akust. Zh.,5, No. 2, 183 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981