Metrological aspects of probe-current interaction with a bioobject with channel time division in rheographic apparatus
Research, Design, And Technology
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsChannel Time Metrological Aspect Channel Time Division
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Anan'ev, Ya. S. Pekker, and M. B. Psakhis, Med. Tekh., No. 5, 17–21 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Atabekov, The Theoretical Principles of Electrical Engineering [in Russian], Moscow (1970), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Bol'shov and V. I. Smirnov, Modern Physiological Instruments and Techniques [in Russian], Moscow (1969), p. 69.Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Losev, Linear Radio Engineering Circuits [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Naumenko and V. V. Skotnikov, The Principles of Electroplethysmography [in Russian], Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. S. Pekker and M. B. Psakhis, Med. Tekh., No. 2, 31–36 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989