An investigation of the functional characteristics of intraaortic balloon pumps
KeywordsFunctional Characteristic Intraaortic Balloon Intraaortic Balloon Pump
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.F. Climeš, Commun. Inst. Hydrodynam. (Prague),4, 29–48 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Climeš, ibid.,,6, 81–90 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.J. W. Clark et al., IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng.,BEM-20, 404–412 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Wolf and M. Clinch, ibid.,BME-19, 38–46 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.I. P. Ginzberg, Applied Fluid and Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Leningrad (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Kozachenko, “Research and development of an independent electric drives for systems of auxiliary circulation with counterpulsation,” Candidate's Disseration, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981