A digital x-ray system for diagnostic data collection, processing, storage, and transmission
Research, Design, And Technology
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsData Collection Diagnostic Data
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. S. Antonov, A. G. Khabakhpashev, L. I. Shekhtman, et al., Vestn. Rentgenol., No. 1, 17–18 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Babichev, S. E. Baru, A. I. Volobuev, et al. (eds.), A Digital X-Ray Device for Medical Diagnosis [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Volobuev, P. I. Denisov, I. N. Kokhanskii, et al., Vestn. Rentgenol., No. 1, 59–62 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Johnston, Seti, No. 1, 2–5 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Webb, Physics of Medical Imaging [Russian translation], Moscow (1991)Google Scholar
- 7.D. Schlossman and M. Sperber, Radiologic Diagnosis of Chest Disease, New York (1990), pp. 154–159.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Sonoda, M. Takano, J. Miyanara, and H. Kato, Radiology,148, 833–838 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995