Formation of lateral-shear holographic interferograms in diffusely scattered fields
- 13 Downloads
An analysis in the Fresnel approximation is given of the formation conditions of lateral-shear holographic interferograms in bands of infinite width characterizing the wave aberrations of a microscope optical system over the field in the case of coherent diffuse illumination of a ground-glass screen.
KeywordsOptical System Formation Condition Wave Aberration Diffuse Illumination Holographic Interferogram
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Gusev, Opt. Spektrosk.,72, No. 4, 960 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier Optics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Francon, Speckle Optics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Gusev, Opt. Spektrosk.,71, No. 1, 171 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Gusev, Opt. Spektrosk.,69, No. 5, 1125 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.I. S. Klimenko, Holography of Focused Images and Speckle Interferometry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar