Main stages in the development of photooximetry
Research, Design, And Technology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Bunyatyan, E. V. Flerov, I. I. Shitikov, and S. V. Arsen'ev, Pulse Oximetry [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1991), pp. 1–21.Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Kreps, Oximetry [in Russian], Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Leonov, Yu. I. Musiichuk, A. V. Karpov, and M. V. Barkan, Extreme Physiology, Hygiene, and Individual Protective Gears [in Russian], Moscow (1990), pp. 417–418.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Bressner, U. Faust, and M. Ott, Pulsoximeter, Stuttgart (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.T. L. Petty, Clinical Pulse Oximetry, Louisville (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.Tutorial: Pulsoximetrie. Biomedical Engineering, Stuttgart (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Whitcher, A. K. Ream, D. Parsono, et al., J. Clin. Monitor.,4, No. 1, 5–15 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.M. W. Wukitsch, M. T. Petterson, D. R. Tobler, and J. A. Pologe, J. Clin. Monitor.,4, No. 1, 290–302 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993