Structural and hydraulic characteristics of porous materials made of VT6 titanium alloy fibers
- 26 Downloads
The structural and hydraulic characteristics (maximum, average, and hydraulic pore diameters, permeability, and sinuosity of the pore channels) have been studied in materials made of discrete VT6 alloy fibers obtained by rapid solidification of a melt. The materials have structural parameters that are similar to those in materials made from smooth cylindrical fibers or powders and are superior in regard to permeability.
KeywordsPermeability Titanium Titanium Alloy Pore Diameter Porous Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Kostornov, Permeable Metallic Fibrous Materials [in Russian], Tékhnika, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kostornov and M. Kh. Akhmedov, “Properties of VT6 titanium alloy fibers obtained by rapid solidification of a melt,” Poroshk. Metall., Nos. 3/4, 85–90 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Kostornov and M. Kh. Akhmedov, “Physicomechanical properties of porous materials of VT6 titanium alloy fibers,” Poroshk. Metall., Nos. 7/8, 103–108 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.L. E. Lunin, A. G. Kostornov, and N. P. Pavlenko, “Uniformity of the porous structure of permeable powder materials,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 47–51 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. E. Lunin, A. G. Kostornov, A. S. Glushchenko, and G. A. Kolesnichenko, “Determination of the pore size in permeable metallic materials by fluid expulsion,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 9, 38–42 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Kostornov, N. V. Manukyan, L. G. Galstyan, and S. M. Agayan, “Hydraulic characteristics of porous titanium-base powder materials,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 53–56 (1986).Google Scholar