Diffraction of electromagnetic waves in a three-dimensional magnetodielectric body of arbitrary shape
- 12 Downloads
A numerical method of solving the problem of the diffraction of electromagnetic waves by a three-dimensional magnetodielectric body of arbitrary shape in the resonance frequency region is proposed. The method is applied in the form of a FORTRAN software package for calculating the components of the diffraction field of bodies with different electrodynamic and geometrical parameters. The directivity parameters of some bodies of complex shape are given.
KeywordsSoftware Package Resonance Frequency Geometrical Parameter Electromagnetic Wave Frequency Region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Egon, IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation,AP-32, No. 2, 166 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Vasil'ev, The Excitation of Solids of Revolution [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz' Press, Moscow (1987), p. 271.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Eremin and A. G. Sveshnikov, The Discrete-Sources Method in Problems of Electromagnetic Diffraction [in Russian], MGU, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Dmitrenko and A. I. Mukomolov, Izv. Vyssh. Ucheb. Zaved., Fizika, No. 1, 103–106 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Dmitrenko and A. I. Mukomolov, Radiotekh. Elektron.,35, No. 2, 438 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.T. K. Sarkar, E. Arvas, and S. Ponnapalli, IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation,37, No. 5, 673–676 (1989).Google Scholar