Estimation of the states of an MC-stream of events in the presence of measurement errors
- 14 Downloads
A special case of streams with rate jumps, or so-called MC-streams, is investigated. A change in the rate of MC-streams requires a change in the operating regime of the recording apparatus in physical experiments, making it necessary to estimate the states (or parameters) of these streams of events. An algorithm for estimating the states of an MC-stream of events in the presence of errors of measurement of the event times is proposed, the problem of optimizing the parameters of the algorithm in the sense of minimizing the decision-making error probability is solved, and the results of numerical calculations on a computer are given.
KeywordsMeasurement Error Numerical Calculation Event Time Error Probability Physical Experiment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Gortsev and L. A. Nezhel'skaya, Tekh. Sredstv Svyazi Ser. Sist. Svyazi, No. 7, 46–54 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Gortsev and L. A. Nezhel'skaya, in: Traffic Measurement, Analysis, and Modeling of Computer Information Networks [in Russian], Izd. KGU, Kuibyshev (1988), pp. 28–38.Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Basharin, V. A. Kokotushkin, and V. A. Naumov, Izv. Akad. Nauk Tekh. Kibern., No. 6, 92–99 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Basharin, V. A. Kokotushkin, and V. A. Naumov, Izv. Akad. Nauk Tekh. Kibern., No. 1, 55–61 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Kamke, Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations, Chelsea, New York (1971).Google Scholar