Development of wear-resistant laser and electroerosion coatings with the use of titanium-magnetite placer and datolite concentrate of boron ore
Powdered Materials, Products, And Coatings
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsBoron Datolite Datolite Concentrate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Verkhoturov, V. V. Vinogradov, I. V. Sokol, and I. A. Podchernyaeva, “Design of powdered structural and tool materials using concentrates and heavy concentrates obtained in mining,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,26, No. 6, 1313–1318 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Bogdanov, A. D. Verkhoturov, and I. A. Podchernyaeva, “Heavy concentrates of placers, a new raw material source for powder metallurgy,” Kalyma, No. 2, 3–5 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Verkhoturov, I. A. Podchernyaeva, V. A. Gordienko, et al., “Application of titanomagnetites in electrode materials for electrospark alloying,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 11, 20–25 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Verkhoturov, I. A. Podchernyaeva, A. D. Panasyuk, et al., Electrospark Coatings of New Heterophase Materials [in Russian], Dal'nevostochnoe Otdelenie Akademii Nauk SSSR, Institut Gornogo Dela, Vladivostok (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.R. F. Voitovich, Oxidation of Carbides and Nitrides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Verkhoturov, I. A. Podchernyaeva, M. A. Kuzenkova, and N. V. Lenukhova, “The electrochemical behavior of transition metals and of high-melting titanium compounds in synthetic sea water,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 2, 81–87 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.R. V. Arutyunyan, L. A. Bol'shov, V. V. Vityukov, and V. P. Kiselev, “The mechanisms of convective mixing in impulsive melting of metal surfaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,291, No. 4, 843–847 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Podchernyaeva, A. D. Panasyuk, A. D. Verkhoturov, et al., “The possibility of obtaining laser coatings with the use of mineral products,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 4, 63–69 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994