Study and algorithmization of calculation for the stressed-strained state of a powdered medium under compression by slanted plates
We have studied the effect of the technological parameters of compaction on the molding process during shear compression of powder composites. An algorithm has been developed for the design of the technological processes. The correspondence between the continuum model of the uniform shear of a layer of powder and the actual behavior of the medium is analyzed and the physical sense of the compaction rate, which characterizes the sensitivity of the given medium to hydrostatic pressure, is determined.
KeywordsCompaction Hydrostatic Pressure Technological Process Continuum Model Actual Behavior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Berezhnoi and G. I. Pokrovskii, Compaction of Powder Compositions [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Zlobin, Molding of Products from Powders of Hard Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Stepanenko, A. S. Boginskii, and L. E. Reut, “Geometric and energy parameters of gradual pressing in elastic shells,” Izv. Akad. Belorus. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. Nauk, No. 1, 16 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Stepanenko, A. A. Veremeichik, T. A. Medvedeva, et al., “Theoretical study of the cold extrusion of rods of nonplasticized metal powders. III. Extrusion pressure,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 7, 6 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.K. F. Panych, “Study of the physicomechanical properties of plastic concrete mixtures and their stressed-strained state vibrationless molding of reinforced concrete,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Karamzin and G. S. Mitnik, “Nature of compaction of a tall column of concrete mixture under machine vibrocompaction,” in: Technology and Properties of Heavy-Weight Concrete [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Blokhin, “Development and study of technological processes of molding of powder compositions, using intensive shear strain of the medium,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Kramatorsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Leshchinskii, V. M. Segal, and A. G. Blokhin, “Determination of the porosity functions of the plasticity condition for a powder medium under simple load,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 15 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Leshchinskii, V. M. Segal, and A. G. Blokhin, “Experimental determination of porosity functions under a simple load,” in: Proceedings of the Seventh All-Union Conference on Hot Compaction in Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Novocherkassk (1988), pp. 213–214.Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Leshchinskii, S. V. Afanas'ev, and V. A. Konotovskii, “Hardening during molding of powder media,” in: Proceedings of the Seventh All-Union Conference on Hot Compaction in Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Novocherkassk (1988), pp. 223–224.Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Leshchinskii and A. G. Blokhin, “Hardening of the solid phase under cubic compression of a powder medium,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 10, 21 (1990).Google Scholar