Ordering of substitutional ternary alloys with an fcc lattice
Solid State Physics
- 17 Downloads
The possible types of ordering diagrams of ternary substutional alloys with an fcc lattice are analyzed, taking account of interactions in two coordination spheres.
KeywordsCoordination Sphere Ternary Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Masharov and A. F. Rybalko, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,47, 702 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Klimenko, S. I. Masharov, and A. F. Rybalko, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,49, 1002 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.K. G. Binnatov, S. I. Masharov, A. O. Mekhrabov, et al., Preprint 9 [in Russian], Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Azerbaijan SSR, Baku (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.K. G. Binnatov, S. I. Masharov, A. F. Rybalko, and D. A. Safarov, Paper 2190 Deposited at VINITI [in Russian], Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.K. G. Binnatov, S. I. Masharov, A. F. Rybalko, and D. A. Safarov, Phys. Status Solidi (b),171, 325 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Krivoglaz, Zh. Fiz. Khiz.,31, 1930 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993