Noninvasive monitoring of arterial blood oxyhemoglobin
Research, Design, And Technology
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsNoninvasive Monitoring Blood Oxyhemoglobin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Kreps, Oximetry [in Russian], Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Leonov, Yu. I. Musiichuk, A. V. Karpov, and M. V. Barkan, Extreme Physiology, Hygiene, and Individual Protection of People [in Russian], Moscow (1990), pp. 417–418.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Bressner, U. Faust, and M. Ott, Pulsoximeter, Stuttgart (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.T. L. Petty, Clinical Pulse Oximetry, Louisville (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.M. W. Wukitsch, M. T. Petterson, D. R. Tobler, and J. A. Pologe, J. Clin. Monit.,4, No. 4, 290–302.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993