Simulation and investigation of mechanical and concentration fields in near-contact regions of two-component piecewise uniform systems
- 12 Downloads
We suggest a system of equations that describes correlated mechanical, thermal, and diffusion processes in binary solid solutions with account for surface effects within the framework of a three-dimensional approach. Using this system, we investigate near-contact singularities of mechanical and concentration fields in layered systems with flat boundaries. The results obtained can be used in choosing coatings with optimum strength and reliability.
KeywordsSolid Solution Diffusion Process Surface Effect Concentration Field Layered System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. I. Burak, “Determining relations of local gradient thermomechanics,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 12, 19–23 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. I. Burak, O. R. Grytsyna, and T. S. Nahirnyi, “Thermodynamic simulation of surface phenomena in thermomechanics,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 9, 66–70 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Burak, O. R. Grytsyna, and T. S. Nahirnyi, “An approach to the investigation of surface inhomogeneities in the thermomechanics of solid solutions,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 11, 47–51 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Berezovskii, B. T. Bondarchuk, and S. I. Sidorenko, “Solution of the diffusion problem for a system ofn layers with finite thicknesses,” in:Mathematical Simulation of the Processes of Filtration and Heat and Mass Transport [in Russian] (1978), pp. 130–136.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Shevchuk,Investigation of Mechanodiffusion Processes in Strained Solid Bodies with Piecewise Uniform Structure [in Russian], Author's Abstract Candidate's Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), L'viv (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Sedov,Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Glansdorf and I. Prigogine,Thermodynamic Theory of Structure, Stability, and Fluctuations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. I. Burak, B. P. Galapats, and B. M. Gnidets',Physicomechanical Processes in Electrically Conducting Systems [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Lur'e,Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar