Bop-type polymer implants for fixing tubular bones and replacing defective bone tissue
Research, Design, And Technology
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Bone Tissue Tubular Bone Defective Bone Polymer Implant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Belykh, A. D. Moshchenskii, and A. B. Davydov, Application of Polymer Materials and Polymer Articles in Health Service [in Russian], Moscow (1981), pp. 20–21.Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Belykh, Polymer Articles for Medicine [in Russian], Vol. 9, Moscow (1989), pp. 19–22.Google Scholar
- 3.B. R. Berentsveig, L. D. Safronova, Yu. I. Filippov, and S. I. Belykh, Med. Tekh.: Trudy VNIIMT, No. 14, 78–82 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Davydov, Med. Tekh.: Tr. VNIIMT, No. 9, 4–17 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Kovalenko, P. N. Petrov, S. I. Belykh, et al., “A Method for Treating Fractures of the Upper and Lower Thirds of Bones”, USSR Inventor certificate No. 957876, Otkrytiya, No. 34, 20 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.I. L. Kovalenko, A. B. Davydov, S. I. Belykh, et al., Ortoped. Travmatol., No. 7, 11–15 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Malakhov, O. V. Kozhevnikov, N. N. Bunyakin, et al., Problems in Traumatology and Orthopedics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Vil'nyus (1990), pp. 244–245.Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Prantskyavichus and A. Yu. Petrulis, Tr. VNIIMT, No. 4, 73–79 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Skondia, A. B. Davydov, S. I. Belykh, and C. Heusgem, J. Int. Med. Res.,15, No. 5, 293–302 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994