First experience of the use of the Soviet flexible colonoscope
Exchange Of Experience
- 8 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Matsunaga, T. Yamaguchi, M. Tanaka, et al., “Sigmoido camera and cavocamera,” Gastroent. Endoscopy (Tokyo)5, 105 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Oshiva and A. Watanabe, “Endoscopy of the colon,” Gastroent. Endoscopy (Tokyo),7, 400 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Niwa, J. Utsumi, and T. Nakamura, “Endoscopy of the colon,” in: Proceedings of the First Congress of the International Society of Endoscopy, Tokyo (1966), pp. 425–430.Google Scholar
- 4.P. R. Salmon, R. A. Branch, and A. E. Read, “Fiber-optic colonoscopy. A critical assessment,” Quart. J. Med.,40, 571 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Marks and M. L. Moses, “The clinical application of flexible fiber-optic colonoscopy,” Surg. Clin. N. Amer.,53, 735 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976