Hardware for the control of low-temperature treatment of biological tissue
Research, Design, And Technology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Vedenkov, T. P. Ptukha, V. V. Shental', et al., Ultrasound in Surgery [in Russian], Suzdal' (1990), pp. 56–58.Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Zholobov and T. P. Ptukha, Tr. VNII Ispytat. Med. Tekh.,5, 85–96 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Zholobov, Kriokhirurg. Primenenie Nizk. Temp., No. 6, 143–152 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Reznitskii, Development of Methods for Low-Temperature Treatment of Biological Tissues: Design of Cryosurgical Systems and Their Medical Application: Author's abstract of Candidate's dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Rikberg, Enhanced Cryodestruction of Tumors Treated With Low Intensity Ultrasonic Radiation: Author's abstract of Candidate's dissertation [in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994