Analysis and choice of promising trends in the development of cryogenic medical equipment
Research, Design, And Technology
KeywordsMedical Equipment Promising Trend
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Grezin and V. S. Zinov'ev, Microcryogenic Technique [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.M. L. Krasnov and V. S. Belyaev, Manual of Ocular Surgery [in Russian], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Kutateladze and V. M. Borishchanskii, Handbook of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.French Patent application No. 2613611, 88.10.14, No. 41, MKI A 61 B, Izobret. Stran Mira, No. 9 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.British Patent application No. 2094636, 1982.09.22, No. 4882, Microfilms, A 61 B-100-2300 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Reznitskii, V. M. Zykov, A. I. Bezrukov, et al., Élektron. Prom., No. 4 (52), 47–50 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994