Algorithms and software for Doppler ultrasonic diagnostic systems for intracranial and extracranial examination of cerebral blood flow
Research, Design, And Technology
KeywordsBlood Flow Cerebral Blood Flow Diagnostic System Ultrasonic Diagnostic System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gladkii, Formal Grammar and Languages [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Zamulin, A System for Programming Databases and Knowledge Bases [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Mukharlyamov (ed.), Clinical Ultrasonic Diagnosis [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Nikitin, Vascular Lesion in Aortic Arch and Aortic Branches in Patients With Cerebrovascular Diseases (Clinical Doppler Angiographic Study): Author's abstract of Candidate's dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Trukhanov, N. E. Nagulin, and P. S. Kudryavtsev, Med. Tekh., No. 1, 15–19 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Shotekov and E. Tityanova, Zh. Nevropatol. Psikhiatr., No. 12, 46–50 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.R. W. Barnes, S. E. Rittgers, and W. W. Putney, Arch. Surg.,117, 52–57 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.C. P. Oates, 2nd World Congress for Sonographers,3, 125–134 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994