Evaluating thermograms of the lower extremities by means of a TV image quantizer
Exchange Of Experience
KeywordsLower Extremity Image Quantizer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. G. Volgin, G. I. Radzevich, Yu. I. Stroev, et al., Ter. Arkh., No. 11, 59–63 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Vykhovskaya, V. A. Sandrikov, A. B. Gol'dshtein, et al. Vest. Khir., No. 10, 143–146 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Gasilin, L. V. Soldatkina, V. V. Neretin, et al., Ter. Arkh., No. 9, 96–101 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Zaretskii and A. G. Vykhovskaya, Clinical Thermography [in Russian], Moscow (1976), pp. 63–102.Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Kaufman, in: Advances in Medical and Biological Engineering [in Russian], Moscow (1971), pp. 355–356.Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. Petrovskii, V. V. Zaretskii, A. G. Vykhovskaya, et al., Khirurgiya, No. 9, 79–82 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.T. G. Raigorodskaya, O. L. Pertsov, V. N. Koshelev, et al., in: Thermal Vision in Medicine [in Russian], Part 1, Leningrad (1980), pp. 161–166.Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Sobakin and M. A. Chernyavskaya, in: Thermal Vision in Medicine [in Russian], Part 1, Leningrad (1976), pp. 30–33.Google Scholar
- 9.O. K. Shabashev, A. A. Muraveiskaya, and S. V. Berezin, in: Medical Thermal-Vision Apparatus and Its Practical Applications [in Russian], TEMP-82, Leningrad (1982), pp. 27–30.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985