Polarographisches Verhalten der C2-Halogenkohlenwasserstoffe
- 16 Downloads
Polarographic behaviour of C2-halogen hydrocarbons
Investigations on the polarographic and voltammetric behaviour of organic halogen compounds were carried out in order to obtain information on the redox properties and how to develop determination and detection methods. In this second report the dp-polarographic behaviour of the halogen substituted C2-compounds has been studied in different supporting electrolytes and in various solvents. The electrode processes are discussed and the possibilities for the polarographic determination of the C2-halogen hydrocarbons. The detection limit is 0.25 μg · ml−1 and the linear current-concentration relationship is observed up to 25 μg · ml−1. A simple and rapid method is proposed for the dp-polarographic determination of 1,2-dibromoethane in gasoline; the relative standard deviation for 20 μg · ml−1 is ±1.8%.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Meyer A, Henze G (1987) Fresenius Z Anal Chem 327:123Google Scholar
- 2.Stackelberg M, Stracke W (1949) Z Elektrochem 53:118Google Scholar
- 3.Tokoro R, Bilewicz R, Osteryoung J (1986) Anal Chem 58:1964Google Scholar
- 4.Mann CK, Barnes KK (1970) Electrochemical reactions in non-aqueous Systems. Marcel Dekker, New York, p 212Google Scholar
- 5.Baizer MM, Lund H (1983) Organic electrochemistry, 2nd edn. Marcel Dekker, New York BaselGoogle Scholar
- 6.Rosenthal I, Lacoste RJ (1959) J Am Chem Soc 81:3268Google Scholar
- 7.Fry AJ (1972) Fortschr Chem Forsch 34:1Google Scholar
- 8.Casanova J, Rogers HR (1974) J Org Chem 39:2408Google Scholar
- 9.Casanova J, Eberson L (1973) The chemistry of functional groups, part 2, chapt 15. Wiley, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 10.Evans DH, O'Connell KM (1986) Electroanal Chem 14:128Google Scholar