Regulating yarn tension in technological flow lines
- 13 Downloads
-- The problem of increasing efficiency in the use of yarn tensioners in technological flow lines for the preparation of man-made yarns, which are subjected to stationary random perturbing actions, has been examined.
KeywordsPolymer Flow Line Technological Flow Yarn Tension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. T. Serkov, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 17–19 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Markov and N. F. Surnina (eds.), Processing Man-Made Fibers and Yarns, A Handbook [in Russian], Legprombytizdat, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.F. I. Vavilova, É. M. Mirzoev, and N. M. Borel', Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 56–57 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.“Seven Quality Instruments” in Japanese Economics [in Russian], Standarty, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Shumilov, Izv. Vuzov. Ser. “Priborostroenie,” No. 7, 27–31 (1984).Google Scholar