Illumination control in dental diagnostic equipment
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsDiagnostic Equipment Illumination Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Godass, Med. Tekh., No. 5, 50–52 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Demina, A. F. Kozhukhar', and I. P. Forofontov, Vestnik L'vov. Politekhn. Institute, Teploenerget. i Elektromekhan. Sistemy, 51–53 (1984) [sic].Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Makeev and A. F. Kozhukhar', Current Development Trends in Medical Instrumentation [in Russian], Moscow (1986), pp. 148–150.Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Mironov, V. I. Anosov, G. E. Golubkov, et al., A Light-Flux Intensity Regulator, Authors' Certificate 1104482 USSR [in Russian], Otkrytiya, No. 27, 135 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.M. E. Nemirovskii, Med. Tekh., No. 5, 32–37 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.I. E. Fulenwider and I. Gonsalves, US Patent 4071.753.1978.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988