Effect of manufacturing precision on the accuracy of air flow rate transducers
Research, Development, and Technology
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsRate Transducer Flow Rate Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Fleish, Helv. Physiol. Acta,14, 363 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Mironova, in: Advances in Medical Instrument Design [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1969), pp. 47–51.Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Mironova, T. V. Solomentseva, et al., Author's Certificate No. 269406; Otkrytiya, No. 15 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Nemerovskii, N. S. Mironova et al., Author's Certificate No. 457467; Otkrytiya, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Bogacheva, Pneumatic Elements of Automatic Control Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.G. E. Pustovalov and E. V. Talalaeva, Simple Physical Measurements and Their Processing [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977