Structure choice for x-ray diagnostic systems
Research, Design, And Technology
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDiagnostic System Structure Choice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kerbunov and V. A. Viktorov, Med. Tekh., No. 6, 4–8 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Principles of Engineering Diagnosis. Volume 1. Models for Objects and Diagnosis Methods and Algorithms, P. P. Parkhomenko, ed. [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Sodovskii, in: Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 3rd ed. [in Russian], Vol. 23, Moscow (1976), pp. 463–464.Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Fedorovskii, Opt. Mekh. Promst., No. 3, 36–38 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Pospelov and V. A. Irikov, Program-Target Planning and Management (Introduction) [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Penn, Am. J. Publ. Health,63, 33–36 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.E. C. Harrington, Jr., Ind. Quality Control,22, 100–112 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.G. G. Azgal'dov and É. P. Raikhman, Qualimetry [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.É. G. Chikirdin and F. A. Astrakhantsev, Med. Tekh. No. 3, 48–53 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982