Quality of removable plate dental prostheses
Exchange of Experience
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDental Prosthesis Removable Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Baranov, A Procedure for Repairing Removable Plate Dentures Using Fast-Setting Plastics [in Russian], Volgograd (1968), p. 221.Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Bushan and Kh. A. Kalamkarov, Complications in Prosthetic Dentistry and Their Prophylaxis [in Russian], Kishinev (1980), p. 267.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Doinikov and V. D. Sinitsyn, Dental Material Science [in Russian], Moscow (1981), pp. 80–81.Google Scholar
- 4.D. P. Konyushko, Proc. 1st Armenian Stomatol. Conf. [in Russian], Erevan (1966), pp. 206–209.Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Kortukov, V. S. Voevodskii, and Yu. K. Pavlov, Principles of Material Science [in Russian], Moscow (1988), pp. 86–88.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Kotlyar, Dental Prostheses and Their Care [in Russian], Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Ryabtsev, Basic Stomatological Diseases, Their Prophylaxis, Diagnosis, and Treatment [in Russian], Perm' (1982), pp. 108–110.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993