Application of the versatile PF-01 flux-gate magnetic pole locator in medicine
Research, Design, and Technology
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Pole Pole Locator Magnetic Pole Locator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Gundarova, V. P. Bykov, M. A. Vedenev, et al., “A Device for Locating Foreign Ferromagnetic Bodies Inside the Orbital Cavity,” USSR inventor's certificate No. 1447351, Otkrytiya, No. 48, 15 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Drozhzhina and Yu. Ya. Reutov, Defektoskopiya, No. 2, 33–36 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Logai, Oftal'mol. Zh., No. 4, 257–259 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Mikheeva, V. I. Drozhzhina, M. A. Vedenev, and S. A. Korotkikh, Vestn. Oftal'mol., No. 2, 52–53 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Yanus, M. A. Vedenev, V. I. Drozhzhina, et al., “A Procedure for Magnetometric Indication of Foreign Ferromagnetic Objects Inside the Human Body and Their Removal,” USSR inventor's certificate No. 200114, Izobreteniya, No. 16, 83 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.R. I. Yanus, M. A. Vedenev, V. I. Drozhzhina, et al., Med. Tekh., No. 4, 55–58 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. I. Yanus, M. A. Vedenev, V. I. Drozhzhina, et al., “A Ferromagnetic Magnetometer,” USSR inventor's certificate No. 218374, Izobreteniya, No. 17, 67 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993