Some features of ripening of concentrated viscoses
- 15 Downloads
The kinetics of change in viscosity and in homogeneity of concentrated viscoses has been studied during the ripening process, both under laboratory conditions and also under the conditions of a pilot plant line.
The possibility has been demonstrated of preparing viscose fibres and textile yarns from concentrated viscoses.
KeywordsPolymer Viscosity Laboratory Condition Pilot Plant Ripening Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. T. Butkova, G. E. Prozorova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 42–44 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Shibeev, A. B. Pakshver, and N. T. Butkova, Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 37–39 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Dibrova and V. S. Matveev, (eds.), Analytical Control of Artificial Fibre Manufacturing [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Papkov, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 39–42 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Kulichikhin, E. B. Kostikova, and D. P. Olenin, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 45–49 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.T. B. Filicheva, Candidate's Dissertation, VNIIV, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.N. T. Butkova, G. E. Prozorova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 45–49 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.É. Z. Kipershlak and A. B. Pakshver, Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 42–48 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.P. A. Butyagin, N. T. Butkova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 5–7 (1988).Google Scholar