Evaluating the accuracy of continuous metering of powder-form polymers
- 15 Downloads
It has been shown that it is advisable to use the coefficient of variation as a criterion to evaluate accuracy in dispensing powder-form polymers.
A determination of the minimum necessary number of portions withdrawn from the stream in evaluation of accuracy in dispensing has been proposed.
A connection has been established between the type of mixer and the method of sample withdrawal.
KeywordsPolymer Sample Withdrawal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. G. Tarasov et al., Summaries of Reports of the All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference. Chernigov [in Russian], Part 1 (1982), pp. 106–108.Google Scholar
- 2.K. G. Tarasov et al., Summaries of Reports of All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference [in Russian], Moscow (1982), Vol. 2, pp. 55–56.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Chuvpilo, Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 11, 6–10 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Korotkov and B. P. Taits, Principles of Metrology and Accuracy in Mechanisms and Instruments [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.E. B. Karpin, Weight-Measuring Automatic Instruments [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Repkin et al., Plast. Massy, No. 3, 45–47 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Venttsel, Probability Theory [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar