Automatic method of experimentally determining the error of an analog-to-digital converter
Research, Design, And Technology
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Avtonomov, in: Combined Machines [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 161.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. K. Astashev, É. M. Kuterman, and M. Yu. Sterin, Vestn. AMN SSSR, No. 5, 67 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.É. M. Krishchyan, Some Problems of Automatic Transmission and Processing of Medical Information, Candidate's Dissertation, Erevan (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.É. M. Kuterman, in: Machine Diagnosis and Information Retrieval in Medicine [in Russian], Moscow (1969), p. 154.Google Scholar
- 5.C. A. Caceres et al., Circulation,25, 356 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Budkin and H. R. Warner, Computers Biomed. Res.,2, 145 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.H. R. Warner and A. Budkin, Computers Biomed. Res.,2, 135 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Likirdopulo and Yu. V. Markov, Author's Certificate No. 169,294, Byull. Izobret., No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970