Radical mechanism of thermal transformations of polyacrylonitrile
Chemical Fibre Chemistry And Technology
- 48 Downloads
It was shown that oxidation of polyacrylonitrile and its copolymers takes place according to a radical mechanism.
KeywordsOxidation Polymer Polyacrylonitrile Radical Mechanism Thermal Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. C. Houtz, Text. Res. J.,20, 786–801 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Koshelev, V. N. Sokolovskii, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 8–11 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Clark and I. E. Bailey, Nature,234, 259 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Fittser and V. Fros, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 14–17 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Shlyapnikov, V. B. Miller, et al., Vysokomolek. Soedin.,2, No. 9, 1409–1412 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Strepikheev and V. A. Derevitskaya, Principles of the Chemistry of Macromolecular Compounds [in Russian], Goskhimizdat, Moscow (1961), p. 423.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995