A fracture of rubber in a state of finite torsional shear
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Rubber Torsional Shear
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Rivlin, “Rheology”, Vol. 1 (Academic Press, New York, 1965).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Hall, College of Aeronautics (Cranfield) Note Mat. No. 17, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.E. H. Andrews, “Fracture in Polymers” (Oliver & Boyd, 1968) p. 121.Google Scholar
- 4.L. R. G. Treloar, “The Physics of Rubber Elas-ticity”, 2nd edition (Clarendon Press, 1958).Google Scholar
- 5.H. C. Burghard andN. S. Stoloff, “Electron Fractography” ASTM (STP 436) (1968) p. 32.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1970