4-o-Carboranylpyrylium perchlobates and stable free radicals based on them
- 22 Downloads
The corresponding o-carboranylpyrylium perchlorates were obtained from 4H-pyrans of the o-carborane series under the influence of 70% HClO4 in acetic anhydride or 2,2′,4,4′-tetramethoxydiphenylammonium perchlorate. The carboranylpyranyl free radicals were studied by EPR spectroscopy, and it was shown that the unpaired electron is localized in the carborane ring.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Acetic Organic Chemistry Free Radical Anhydride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Palchkov, Yu. A. Zhdanov, and G. N. Dorofeenko, Zh. Org. Khim.,1, 1171 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Polyakova, K. A. Bilevich, N. N. Bubnov, G. N. Dorofeenko, and O. Yu. Okhlobystin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,212, 370 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Degani, L. Lunazzi, and G. F. Pedulli, Mol. Phys.,14, 217 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Panov, M. V. Nekhoroshev, and O. Yu. Okhlobystin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,243, 372 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Nekhoroshev and O. Yu. Okhlobystin, Zh. Org. Khim.,13, 1294 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.O. V. Drygina, G. N. Dorofeenko, and O. Yu. Okhlobystin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1172 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.E. P. Ivakhnenko, V. B. Panov, E. P. Onokolova, and O. Yu. Okhlobystin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,47, 2530 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.E. G. Rozantsev, Iminoxyl Radicals [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970), p. 206.Google Scholar