Solid sampling in graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry
- 18 Downloads
A new solid sampling tube and platform has been described and it has been demonstrated that solid sampling GFAAS is a useful addition to the range of techniques already available in GFAAS. Typical samples which would benefit from solid sampling are those which do not require the very highest accuracy or precision and are relatively infrequent.
With a methodical analytical method development programme it has been shown that solid samples can, in some cases, be calibrated against aqueous standards, using a commercially available solid sampling GFAAS accessory.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Furnace Graphite Inorganic Chemistry
Graphitofen-AAS mit Feststoffproben
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Langmyhr FJ, Wibetoe G (1985) Prog Anal At Spectrosc 8:193Google Scholar
- 2.L'vov BV (1978) Spectro Chim Acta 33B:153Google Scholar
- 3.Brown AA (1985) Anal Chim Acta 175:319Google Scholar
- 4.Brown AA, Whiteside PJ (1984) Int Labmate 9:33Google Scholar
- 5.Newstead RA, Price WJ, Whiteside PJ (1978) Prog Anal At Spectrosc 1:267Google Scholar
- 6.Besse A, Rosopulo A, Busche C, Kullmer G (1986) Labor Praxis, p 64Google Scholar