Development of direct analysis of powder samples by atomic absorption spectrometry using the inner miniature cup technique
- 33 Downloads
The direct determination of trace amounts of lead and some metals in biological samples by Z-AAS using the mini-cup was proposed and some problems of the solid sampling technique, such as the selection of standard materials, the ashing conditions, etc. were investigated in detail.
It was found that the CRS's issued by NBS, NIES, etc. are the most suitable for the preparation of calibration curves in the solid sampling technique with AAS, when optimum ashing conditions were established. As an example, examination methods for the determination of the ashing conditions for the direct determination of lead in several biological samples were shown. This solid sampling method by Z-AAS was applied to NIES mussel and good analytical results for lead, copper, manganese, etc. were obtained.
KeywordsManganese Calibration Curve Atomic Absorption Sampling Method Biological Sample
Direkte Analyse pulverförmiger Proben durch AAS nach dem Mini-cup-Verfahren
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Atsuya I, Itoh K (1983) Spectrochim Acta 38B:1259–1264Google Scholar
- 2.Atsuya I, Itoh K, Akatsuka K, Jin K (1987) Fresenius Z Anal Chem 326:53–56Google Scholar
- 3.Chakrabarti CL, Wan CC, Li WC (1980) Spectrochim Acta 35B:93–105Google Scholar
- 4.Price WJ, Dymott TC, Whiteside PJ (1980) Spectrochim Acta 35B:3Google Scholar
- 5.Atsuya I, Itoh K (1982) Jpn Anal 31:708–712Google Scholar
- 6.Atsuya I, Itoh K (1982) Jpn Anal 31:713–717Google Scholar
- 7.Itoh K, Akatsuka K, Atsuya I (1984) Jpn Anal 33:301–305Google Scholar
- 8.Masumoto K, Suzuki N (1980) Radiochem Radioanal Lett 42:99–106Google Scholar
- 9.Goldberg ED (1975) Mar Pollut Bull 6:111Google Scholar
- 10.Itoh K, Itoh T, Akatsuka K, Atsuya I (1986) Jpn Anal 35:122–127Google Scholar