Synthesis and properties of 2-alkyl-5-ethynyltetrazoles
- 54 Downloads
2-Alkyl-5-ethynyltetrazoles were synthesized. It is shown that ethynyltetrazoles have a triple bond with increased electrophilicity. They readily add aliphatic alcohols and amines and undergo aminomethylation, the Iotsich reaction, oxidative dimerization, and the cycloaddition of azides. 1-Phenyl-3-tetrazolyl-2-propyne, which has the properties of α-acetylenic ketones, was obtained by selective oxidation of tetrazolylethynylcarbinol.
KeywordsOxidation Alcohol Organic Chemistry Ketone Azide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Vereshchagin, L. D. Gavrilov, E. I. Titova, S. R. Buzilova, N. V. Sushkova, and A. V. Maksikova, Zh. Org. Khim.,11, 47 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.R. D. Bol'shedvorskaya and L. I. Vereshchagin, Usp. Khim.,13, 511 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Vasilevskii, A. N. Sinyakov, M. E. Shvartsberg, and I. L. Kotlyarovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, No. 3, 690 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Zubenko, I. I. Popov, and A. M. Simonov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1111 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.H. I. Leis, K. Hafner, and M. Nenenwander, Helv. Chim. Acta,52, 2651 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.A. R. Katritzky (ed.), Physical Methods in the Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, Academic Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.W. I. Fennegan, J. Chem. Soc.,80, 3908 (1958).Google Scholar