Derivatives of 1,2,5,6,9,12-hexaazacyclotetradecatetraene and 1,2,5,6,9,14-hexaazacyclohexadecahexaene based on 2,3-dihydrazinoquinoxaline
- 23 Downloads
A bis(hydrazone) was synthesized by the reaction of 2,3-dihydrazinoquinoxaline with 3-methyl-1-phenyl-1H-pyrazole-4,5-dione. Treatment of the bis(hydrazone) with POC13 and Et3N gave a dichloro diazo compound, from which macrocyclic metal chelates, viz., derivatives of 1,2,5,6,9,12-hexaazacyclotetradecatetraene and 1,2,5,6,9,14-hexaazacyclohexadecahexaene, were obtained by reaction with diamines in dimethylformamide in the presence of Pd(II) and Ni(II)salts.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Diamine Dione Dimethylformamide Hydrazone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Asano, Yakugaku Zasshi,78, 729 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Dziomko, K. A. Dunaevskaya, and K. E. Kalinina, Zh. Org. Khim.,8, 161 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Kitaev (ed.), The Chemistry of Hydrazones [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 196.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Sachs and H. Barschall,35, 1437 (1902).Google Scholar
- 5.West German Patent No. 1181057; Chem. Abstr.,62, P2865e (1964).Google Scholar