The precracking of fracture toughness specimens of ceramics by a wedge-indention technique
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Fracture Toughness Fracture Toughness Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. L. Pratt, 4th International Conference on Fracture,Fracture 3 (1977) 909.Google Scholar
- 2.J. L. Henshall, D. J. Rowcliffe andJ. W. Edington, 4th International Conference on Fracture,Fracture 3 (1977) 875.Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Almond andB. Roebuck,Metals Technol. 5 (1978) 92.Google Scholar
- 4.J. J. Petrovic, R. A. Dirks, L. A. Jacobson andM. Cr. Mendiratta,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 59 (1975) 177.Google Scholar
- 5.J. L. Chermant andF. J. Osterstock,J. Mater. Sci. 11 (1976) 1939.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1978