Photoemission electron microscopy: application to an order/disorder reaction
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Microscopy Electron Microscopy Photoemission Electron Photoemission Electron Microscopy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Graber, M. Gribi andL. Wegmann, Proceedings of the Fourth European Regional Conference on Electron Microscopy, Rome 1968, p. 111.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Hirabayashi andS. Weissman,Acta Met. 10 (1962) 25.Google Scholar
- 3.R. S. Irani,Contemp. Phys. 13 (1972) 559.Google Scholar
- 4.R. S. Irani andR. W. Cahn,J. Mater. Sci. 8 (1973) 1453.Google Scholar
- 5.J. M. Penisson, A. Bourret andP. Eurin,Acta Met. 19 (1971) 1195.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1974