High-speed stretching of polyamide textile yarns
- 19 Downloads
Studies of the process of drawing 5-tex polyamide textile yarn at take-up speeds up to 1650 m/min have been performed on a laboratory stand.
It has been found that, with increase in stretching speed, within the investigated limits the drawing force and physicochemical properties of the yarn essentially do not change. This permits us to recommend an increase in stretching speed for industrial adoption.
KeywordsPolymer Physicochemical Property Drawing Force Textile Yarn Polyamide Textile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, 2nd ed., Wiley-Interscience, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Aver'yanova et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 16–21 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Aver'yanova, B. Yu. Meshkova, O. K. Botchenko, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 48–50, (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Askadskii, Polymer Deformation [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Kuzovkina, G. I. Kusnetsova, A. A. Aver'yanova, et al., Third All-Union Conference, “Problems in Raising Quality and Efficiency in Manufacturing Man-Made Fibres,” Summaries of reports, Kalinin (1984), p. 25.Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Gerasimova, L. A. Gordeeva, V. A. Zhubov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 25–26 (1980).Google Scholar