A novel method for the establishment of solvus surfaces as demonstrated with nickel-base alloys
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Solvus Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. C. Lecomte andG. Lesoult, Proceedings of the 20th Colloque de Métallurgie (1977) Centre d'Etudes Nucléaires de Saclay Gif-sur-Yvette, France, p. 415.Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Decker, Proceedings of the Climax Molybdenum Symposium, Zurich, Switzerland (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Z. Kattamis andM. C. Flemings,Trans. TMS-AIME 233 (1965) 992.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Hansen andK. Anderko, ″Constitution of Binary Alloys″ (McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1958).Google Scholar
- 5.B. D. Cullity, ″Elements of X-ray Diffraction″ (Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc., Reading, Massachusetts, 1959).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1978