Effect of stretching conditions on the properties of polyester textile yarns
By varying the temperature of the heating roll and, correspondingly, the magnitude of the natural stretch ratio, one can obtain a required level of change in shrinkage in a definite sequence; and by periodicity of removal of the yarn being stretched from the heater, one may obtain lengthwise variation in shrinkage of polyester textile yarn.
KeywordsPolymer Shrinkage Require Level Polyester Textile Stretch Ratio
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Hirada and M. Nakai, Sen'i Kikai Gakkaisi (Sen'i Kogaku),32, No. 12, 1–8 (1979); Trans No. 3102, VNIISV, Kalinin.Google Scholar
- 2.Japanese Patent 58-4092 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Japanese application 58-144112 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. É. Geller, Z. P. Vysotskaya, and É. M. Aizenshtein, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 14–16 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Isakov, É. M. Aizenshtein, and N. I. Nikolaeva, Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 6–8 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Isakov, É. M. Aizenshtein, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 17–30 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. É. Geller, S. A. Baranova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 21–25 (1978).Google Scholar