X-ray topographic assessment of flux-grown crystals of rare earth germanates (R2Ge2O7)
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Rare Earth Topographic Assessment Rare Earth Germanates
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Wanklyn, J. Mater. Sci. 8 (1973) 649.Google Scholar
- 2.Idem, J. Crystal Growth 43 (1978) 336.Google Scholar
- 3.B. K. Tanner, Prog. Crystal Growth Assess. 1 (1977) 23.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Calas and A. Zarka, Bull. Soc. Fr. Min. Crist. 96 (1973) 274.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Isogami and I. Sunagawa, Amer. Mineral. 60 (1975) 889.Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Wanklyn, D. Midgley and B. K. Tanner, J. Crystal Growth 29 (1975) 281.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1980